About Gold Club
The Race Organiser Gold Club is the home for our running A list. It works just like a season ticket, but offers extra benefits and a VIP service to make a year of racing more rewarding than ever.
Gold Club Members have guaranteed places in any of our 90+ events per year - all inclusive with no booking fees, admin charges or hidden extras. Ranging from stunning waterside half marathons, to closed-road races and our monthly 10k events in London's best parks, Gold Club Membership includes a brilliant value pass for everything we do. When we have something special, or new, that's included too: in 2018, the London Aquathlon, Dorney Lake Triathlon and UpSlideDown are all big features that our Gold Club members get to try.
You can become a Gold Club Member at any time for a 12 month term. Your membership is valid from the day your purchase it for a full 12 months. You'll receive a welcome pack in the post and access to the dedicated Gold Club Team for any enquiries or support you need throughout the year.
Once you've purchased Gold Club Membership online, you'll be instantly able to book your next race and any future events that you're ready to commit to doing. Don't feel as though you need to rush to pre-book events that are a way off - your place is guaranteed and can be booked as late as 48 hours before the race. We do ask that you enter races in advance so that we know to expect you, but if ever that isn't possible, you can just let the Gold Club Team know with a quick message and we'll make sure there is a place for you to run.12-month Gold Club Membership: £250
Benefits of Gold Club Membership
- Annual pass into all The Race Organiser events with no fees or additional charges: that's more than 80 x 10k races, 9 half marathons, a selection of one-off trail or 10/16/20 mile road races and multi-discipline or non-running events including The London Aquathlon, UpSlideDown and the Dorney Lake Triathlon
- Guaranteed race places up to 48 hours before each race day
- Dedicated Gold Club Team for enquiries and support by email and phone
- Fast track race number collection at events
- Bonus gifts from our sponsors and partners - free samples, discounts, trials and new products - whenever we get something new, we'll pass it to you to try first.
For Gold Club enquiries, contact Rich: email@example.com
or call 020 7684 7185